Terms & Conditions
- Licence to use blog
You must not:
- republish material from this blog (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the blog;
- show any material from the blog in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this blog for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the blog; or
- redistribute material from this blog.
- Acceptable use
You must not use this blog in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the blog or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the blog; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.You must not use this blog to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this blog without our express written consent.
You must not use this blog for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Comments feature
In order to use the comments feature on our blog, you must: provide your name and email address; complete a simple anti-spambot test provided by Are You a Human.We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of this blog, or indeed our whole blog, at our discretion.
- User generated content
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on this blog) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence;
- be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your user content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
You must not submit any user content to the blog that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this blog, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this blog.
- Limited warranties
You acknowledge that some of the information published on this blog is submitted by users, and that we do not usually review, approve or edit such information. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this blog; nor do we commit to ensuring that the blog remains available or that the material on the blog is kept up-to-date.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this blog and the use of this blog (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Limitations and exclusions of liability
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and/or feedback relating to you, by others, on this blog. You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory or otherwise unlawful; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the blog;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the blog;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the blog;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the blog;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend and/or delete your account with the blog; and/or
- delete and/or edit any or all of your user generated content.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to this blog or a part of this blog, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- Third party websites
This blog includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Exclusion of third party rights
- Entire agreement
- Law and jurisdiction
- Our details
David Marrs is a sole trader in the UK.You can contact us by email using the contact form.